- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
My visions (which Christ gave to me and asked that I record for others) began during this time, as I was crying out to God for help with my overwhelming fatigue. I was still suffering with lupus, low thyroid, and brittle juvenile diabetes. Every day I read my Bible and prayed with the same desperate cry. One day, before I opened my eyes from prayer, I saw this living-color moving picture of Jesus and me in this first vision. It was totally amazing. I heard the words as well as saw the pictures. But I did not see a vision every day. I left my eyes closed and waited for Jesus to show me something or say something to me each day as I finished praying.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational