- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2009|
Series: Learn from the Hymns Bible Study
A study of the classic hymn and the importance of
remembering God s blessings in our lives.
Come, Thou Fount was written by a man who experienced a dramatic conversion from gang member to preacher. The hymn
acknowledges God as the giver of every blessing. It raises the God who seeks us out when we are straying and asks him to unite our hearts with his so that we never wander away again.
Who receives praise for the blessings we are given? How can we commemorate God s actions on our behalf? How can we avoid wandering away from our Savior?
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Deuteronomy 8:6 20; 1 Samuel 7:2 13; Ephesians 1:3 10
Identify the Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: God, the source of all our blessings, is worthy of praise.
--Teaching point two: It is important to remember times in our lives when God has been our source of help.
--Teaching point three: We need to guard against wandering from the Lord.
Apply Your Findings
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Worship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides