Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This thought-provoking and intimate study includes:
- Six-weeks of lessons designed to take you to God's W-E-L-L
- Refreshing News for burnt-out believers
- Gentle reminders of God's promises and power
- Reading Plan for Max Lucado's best-selling book, Come Thirsty
Take this opportunity to accept Christ's work on the cross, let the Holy Spirit empower you, trust in God's ability to be Lord of your life and receive God's unshakable love for you. Come thirsty...leave refreshed.
Number of Pages: 24
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 9 X 7.00 (inches)|
"Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give will never be thirsty. The water I give will become a spring of water gushing up inside that person, giving eternal life." (John 4:13-14 NCV)
Like the woman at the well, we recognize our need for living water. We need moisture, a swallow of water, a long, quenching drink. But where do we find water for the soul? We find it at the W-E-L-L.
With more than 125 million products in print, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. He serves the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy.
Linda Glazener2 Stars Out Of 5January 21, 2010Linda GlazenerHad I had access to the book itself first, I would not have been likely to order the workbook to go along with it.
Richard Spangle5 Stars Out Of 5September 12, 2008Richard SpangleExcellent small group study. I would recommend this to anyone who is teaching a small group.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Worship
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Worship
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship