Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- Answers to all the questions in the Come Thirsty Workbook
- Three different options for opening up your study time
- Discussion questions to encourage and facilitate conversation
- Suggested passages for reading Scripture out loud as a group
- Overviews of the Come Thirsty study for weekly review
- A weekly reading plan to encourage further reading in Max Lucado's Come Thirsty
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 9 X 7.00 (inches)|
"Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give will never be thirsty. The water I give will become a spring of water gushing up inside that person, giving eternal life." (John 4:13-14 NCV)
Like the woman at the well, we recognize our need for living water. We need moisture, a swallow of water, a long, quenching drink. But where do we find water for the soul? We find it at the W-E-L-L.
With more than 125 million products in print, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. He serves the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy.
Elayne Horney4 Stars Out Of 5May 16, 2009Elayne HorneyThis is a great study for our couples bible study group. The leader's guide is a must to have an easy study.