- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Are you feeling a little dry? Edgy and rigid? Ineffective? What would it take to be more useful in the hands of the One who made you? Just come to the well, says bestselling author Max Lucado.
In this renewing and life-giving book Max leads us to the four essential nutrients every soul needs. Experience Christ's work on the cross and know that your sins are pardoned and your death is defeated. Receive Christ's energy and believe that you can do all things through the one who gives you strength. Receive his Lordship, knowing that you belong to him and that he looks out for you. Receive his love and feel confident that nothing can separate you from it.
Come to the well...to Christ's work on the cross, his energy, his Lordship and his Love.
With more than 130 million products in print, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. He serves the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy.
SadieN.C.Age: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5"COME THIRSTY" by max LucadoNovember 3, 2014SadieN.C.Age: Over 65Gender: femaleLove the book His stories are easy to remember and pass on to those who may need some encouragement.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship