Colossians and Philemon: The MacArthur New Testament Commentary - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 1992
Series: MacArthur New Testament Commentary
These study guides, part of a set from noted Bible scholar John MacArthur, take readers on a journey through biblical texts to discover what lies beneath the surface, focusing on meaning and context, and then reflecting on the explored passage or concept. With probing questions that guide the reader toward application, The MacArthur Bible Studies are invaluable tools for Bible students of all ages. The theme of Paul's letter to the Colossians is the complete adequacy of Christ in contrast to the emptiness of mere human philosophy- a timely message in the face of the do-it-yourself, anything-goes New Age movement. MacArthur expounds on Paul's themes as he moves passage-by-passage through the text of Colossians and Philemon. His careful exegesis and life-changing applications expressed in a clear style and easily understandable language will appeal to both pastors and laypeople.
JOHN MACARTHUR is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California; president of The Master's College and Seminary; and featured teacher for the Grace to You media ministry. Weekly telecasts and daily radio broadcasts of "Grace to You" are seen and heard by millions worldwide. John has also written several bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, The New Testament Commentary series, Twelve Ordinary Men, and The Truth War. He and his wife, Patricia, have four married children and fifteen grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Colossians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Philemon
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Colossians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Philemon
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Colossians
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Philemon