Moon Colorado Camping: The Complete Guide to Tent and RV Camping - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moon Travel
Publication Date: 2016
Find your perfect campsite in the Centennial State with Moon Colorado Camping.
- A Campsite for Everyone: A variety of campgrounds and RV parks, from secluded hike-ins to convenient roadside stopovers, including dog-friendly, family-friendly, and wheelchair accessible options
- Ratings and Essentials: All campsites are rated on a scenic scale and marked with amenities like restrooms, trailhead access, picnic areas, laundry, piped water, showers, and playgrounds
- Recreation Highlights: Discover nearby hiking, swimming, fishing, water-skiing, whitewater rafting, hot springs, and options for winter sports
- Maps and Directions: Easy-to-use maps and detailed driving directions for each campground
- Skip the Crowds: Moon Colorado Camping contains many secluded spots and campgrounds that aren't available in the state's online reservation system
- The Top RV and Tent Sites for You: Pick the right campsite for your travel style with lists of best campgrounds for weddings, stunning views, hot springs, and more
- Trailhead Access Campgrounds: Find sites that offer access to the trails throughout the Western Slope, Rocky Mountains, Four Corners and the San Juan Mountains, the San Luis Valley, and more, plus essential information on hiking
- Trusted Advice: Local expert and camping aficionado Joshua Berman offers his unique perspective
- Tips and Tools: Information on equipment, food and cooking, first aid, and insect protection, plus background on the climate, landscape, and history of the campgrounds
Whether you're a veteran or a first-time camper, Moon's comprehensive coverage and trusted advice will have you gearing up for your next adventure.
Exploring the area? Try Moon Denver, Boulder, and Colorado Springs or Moon Colorado.
Joshua Berman's first camping trip was in 1973 at the age of 4 months, in a yellow VW. His parents took him car-camping from West Virginia to northern Maine to Niagara Falls. He never stopped camping for fun, and along the way, found various ways to do it professionally, working for Outward Bound, The U.S. Forest Service, Peace Corps Nicaragua (that was kind of like camping), and for one crazy summer in 2003, as a firefighter with the National Park Service.
Joshua has been exploring Colorado for decades. He writes a monthly column for The Denver Post called "Around Colorado." He is also a "Local Expert" for AFAR.com, as well the author of their Colorado guide. These days, Joshua loves cozy car camping with his wife and three daughters as they continue to explore the state together.
Joshua is a freelance writer and Spanish teacher based in Boulder. In addition to Colorado Camping, Joshua is the author of Moon Belize, Maya 2012: A Guide to Celebrations in Mexico, Guatemala, Belize and Honduras, Moon Nicaragua, and Moon Living Abroad in Nicaragua. Joshua's articles have appeared in The New York Times, National Geographic Traveler, and Yoga Journal. Find him at joshuaberman.net or @tranquilotravel.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲