Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 272
|Publication Date: 2012|
Matt Kell is a young husband and father in the late stages of terminal cancer. His former classmate Cathy Spehn has recently moved to his hometown with her husband and three children. Four weeks after Matt dies on Christmas Day, Cathy develops a bad headache. She dies seventeen days later of inoperable brain cancer. On her last day of life, she tells her husband, Michael: Call Gina Kell.
The Color of Rain illuminates the stepping-stones of healing that led to a new life for Michael, Gina, and their five children. This remarkable real-life Brady Bunch story explores the differences between despair and grief, denial and joy, bitterness and redemption.
Told from alternating points of view, Michael and Ginas gripping journey of growing new hearts inspires readers to not just survive loss but to receive the courage, faith, and identity that God gives in the midst of tragedyand be transformed forever.
Michael and Gina Spehn, joined together by the loss of their spouses, co-founded The New Day Foundation for Families, which provides financial, emotional, and spiritual resources for families with children who have lost a parent to cancer. They are privileged to share their story and faith as speakers and as hosts of a weekly talk radio show, Your Family Matters, in Detroit, MI. Michael and Gina, along with their five children, make their home in southeastern Michigan.
Gina Kell Spehn is a wife, mom of five, author, radio show host, and philanthropist. She is the Director of the New Day Foundation for Families, a non-profit dedicated to the families of children who lose a parent to cancer. Gina seeks to glorify God through her life and family and enjoys cooking with friends, reading and watching her kids play sports.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Big Summer Blowout >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Closeouts
- Big Summer Blowout >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction
- Big Summer Blowout >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Big Summer Blowout >> Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Closeouts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth