- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
A crucial time in the life of a young person is the evaluation of all his or her education, experiences, talents, and desires. The high school senior is a time of reflection, a time of relaxing, having made it to the last year of high school, and a time for decision making, regarding life after high school. It was in that context the main character, Kaitlynn Moore, was born.
After the death of her father, Kaitlynn assumed an emotional responsibility for her mother and four brothers. Furthering her education, after high school, did not appear to be an option. After visiting the Campus of Mo. Baptist Uni. Kaitlynn does enroll and received a scholarship. During her first year on campus, she found her mother's biological twin, her mother was placed on a kidney transplant list, the love of her life developed Non-Hodgkin's Cancer and her grandfather became seriously ill. The university professors and administration supported her through her absences off campus.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Teens >> Contemporary
- Student & Teens >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Student & Teens >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Fiction