- Grade Level▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Two elements are vital in preaching a sermon: the correct blending of the sermon and the actual act of preaching. Gospel sermons must be prepared to meet all the needs of humankind. We should explain our sermons so that the audience could understand. We should use strong verbs and short sentences.
To enjoy the fullness of God's blessings of protection, deliverance, and security, the people of God need to digest divine sermons. The sooner we understand that God is the one who has the final authority over all, the better off we will be. Avoid wasting a lot of energy worrying about things that are already under his control. God is still at work.
Mankind should seek every opportunity to be converted. The term conversion refers to the human response to the gospel. Conversion requires the commitment of the total personality, intellect, emotion, and will. This is how people respond to the message of the gospel when they understand the nature of Christ's atonement. They feel the guilt of conviction, love God, and surrender their wills to the offer of salvation.
Satan's forces of darkness are highly structured for the most destructive purposes. Therefore sermons with spiritual strength and courage are needed for our spiritual warfare. If you want to win the struggle against sin, depression, evil thoughts, immoral behavior, and demonic bondage, then submit to divine sermons. If we are not listening to divine sermons, we will drift off God's pathway and be controlled by the old nature and its appetites.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> Classic Preaching Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Classic Preaching Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation