- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
We men are so predictable. As a way of avoiding even the most remote possibility of authentic relationships, most of us are quick to form a complex web of surface-level friendships, an ever-expanding collection of "buddies." Yet we never manage to develop even one really close friendship. The Man Code is a powerful tool to help men reorganize their thoughts and revolutionize their lives by learning to form meaningful relationships, starting with God and branching out from there. The code is 1, 3, 12, 120, 3000, and by mastering the relationships these five numbers represent, men will establish the right priorities, make the right plans, diagnose unforeseen difficulties, make mid-course corrections and achieve the positive results that they desire and God intends.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Worthy Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Ron Smith has co-written several books and published hundreds more as cofounder/ publisher of Freeman Smith, an imprint of Worthy Publishing.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships