- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Monarch Books
Publication Date: 2011
The Code has been devised by Carl Beech and the other leaders of Christian Vision for Men (CVM), an organization rapidly growing from its British base. Recognizing that for many men a code of conduct is both motivational and a bond, and acknowledging that under the mercy of Christ there has to be room for men to fail and start again, they have identified the following twelve principles for decent and godly men:
- Jesus is my Captain, Brother, Rescuer and Friend.
- I owe everything to Him. I will do anything for Him.
- I will unashamedly make Him known through my actions and words.
- I will not cheat in anything, personal or professional.
- I will look away from the gutter, but be prepared to pull people out of it.
- I will keep my body and mind fit and free from any addictions.
- I will put the welfare of those closest to me before my own welfare.
- I will treat all men and women as brothers and sisters.
- I will lead as He would lead. I will honor my leaders provided this also honors Him. I will follow Him in company with my sisters and brothers.
- I will use my strength to protect the weak and stand against the abuse of power.
- I will protect the world that God has made.
- If I fail I will not give up. He never gives up on me.
The Code expands each of these statements into a short, punchy chapter, making this a back pocket book that men can quickly refer to as a source of inspiration and encouragement.