Coach Mom: 7 Strategies for Organizing Your Family into an All-Star Team - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Coach Mom brings humor and hope to mothers overwhelmed with all they have to handle. Filled with heartwarming stories, Scripture, practical tips, and tools for home organization, this book helps moms who feel out of control find ways to be in control so their families can function like the Dream Team that they are. Author Brenna Stull offers simple ways to make small daily steps toward change. Her encouragement guides each mom to see that her family can be characterized by a joyful, intentional home life.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Brenna Stull, pastor's wife and mother to five young children, is a professional home organizer. She is the creator of an eight-week home efficiency course designed to help women live a balanced life. Passionate and transparent, she is a popular speaker at women's conferences and retreats and Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) meetings. She has learned to effectively balance church, community, and family activities with personal interests and is recognized annually by her children with the "Best Mom" award.
Publisher Information: About the Book▼▲
- A great guidebook for moms interested in organizing their homes to run smoothly and happily
- The author writes from the experience of raising five children.
- The seven principles are taught using Scripture examples, teaching moms to rely on God for daily strength and guidance
- The seven principles taught in Coach Mom are:
- Think through before you do.
- Remove and approve.
- Has a place, gives me space.
- Have a notion about your motion.
- Two-for-ones are so much fun.
- Preparation brings elation.
- It's a dream to have a team.
- Short, easy-to-digest sections are filled with personal examples and heart-warming stories.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues