- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
If youve ever watched one of those shows about people that hoard stuff you know the damage it can cause in someones life. As their clutter grows, the more toxic it becomes. It causes chaos and confusion and often times holds them captive. The same is true in our own lives.
All of us have those areas in our lives that hold us hostage. Even though God created us to live with purpose and freedom, we tend to collect clutter that can become toxic and prevent us from experiencing Gods best. Clutter was written to help us discover the number one thing in our lives that keeps us from running unhindered this race called life.
Through easy-to-understand examples and brutally honest personal stories, Clutter uncovers five areas that can weigh us down or trip us up and explains how to start the cleaning process. Our past, worry, fear, lack of forgiveness, and lust can all cause chaos, confusion, and captivity. The good news is that there is a way to not only recognize the clutter but take steps to clean it out of our lives once and for all.
You dont have to remain locked up or weighed down any longer! Why not open up those closets in your life and start cleaning out the clutter today!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology