New Clothes: Putting on Christ and Finding Ourselves - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
A fresh, new voice in the Episcopal Church addresses traditionally un-Episcopal questions that Episcopalians (and Christians in general) are asking today An emergent, yet Anglican and orthodox, perspective on Biblical theology, grounded in todays context of human behavior Includes questions for reflection and study by individuals and groups New Clothes speaks to two very specific challenges we face at this unique time in the life of the church. It would seem we are equally ineffective at transforming the lives of the un-churched world as we are the established, declining churched world. Whereas one group is altogether unfamiliar with the Gospel, many sleepy pew sitters have become overly familiar with it! And both cases leave people stuck. This new book lays out the orthodox Christian message of hope in a way that speaks to each group. Using modern psychological and biblical knowledge to refresh historic Christian doctrines, including those of creation, sin, atonement, spiritual rebirth, and resurrection, it offers a springboard into practical measures we can take now to enter this story so that we might be transformed. It is the book the church needs as we re-imagine Christian life in the 21st century.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Anglican Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship