Close that Sale! : Teach Yourself / Digital original - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Teach Yourself
Publication Date: 2010
Learn how to hone your selling skills and close more sales with this easy to read guide written by someone with extensive experience of every aspect of selling and marketing in the international arena.
Based on the five stage OIMCO selling model it covers :
-Opening-phase selling skills, including taking control of your selling space and sizing up the customer
- Interviewing-phase selling skills, including asking open-style questions , listening actively and triggering your customer's imagination
- Matching-phase selling skills , including applying the SELL formula, translating benefits into real money and mastering the art of storytelling
-Closing-phase selling skills, including tuning in to buying signals, manufacturing a close and perfecting the art of silence
- Objection-handling-phase selling skills, including conditioning yourself positively to objections, pre-handling predictable objections and playing CATCH with every objection raised
All neatly summed up in 52 skill honing sections, with skill-enhancing exercises, to perfectly suit a busy life in sales.
NOT GOT MUCH TIME?
One and five-minute introductions to key principles to get you started.
Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience.
Tests in the book to keep track of your progress.
EXTEND YOUR KNOWLEDGE
Extra online articles at www.teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts.
Innovative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology