- All Products
- New Cyber Deals
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Last Minute Christmas
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1994
Jim Talley and Bobbie Reed outline simple yet effective methods of building quality relationships while curtailing premature intimacy in this plain-spoken and experience-tested manual. A study guide at the end of the book features discussion questions and creative assignments for each chapter.
Previous edition: 0840730454
Shearon PiperAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5August 24, 2011Shearon PiperAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5tHIS BOOK IS BEING USED BY OUR CHURCH IN A DISCIPLESHIP PROGRAM FOR WOMEN.
ALWAYS A BEST SELLER.
flipoutmomAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Spoke directly to the issueMay 5, 2011flipoutmomAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4If you're concerned your teen might be headed down the wrong path prematurely, this is a great book that gets to the heart of the issue. Fast read and direct.
Theresa5 Stars Out Of 5March 15, 2003Theresa10 years ago my boyfriend wanted us to go through this book. We went through it and followed it to a "T". At the end of the book we needed to make the decision about whether or not we were going to pursue marriage. At the time we mutually decided not to pursue marriage. Well some time passed, we remained good friends (another great goal of the book) and we ended up deciding to date again. To make a long story short we have been happily married now for 8.5 years. We treasure the lessons that this book gave us and we plan to pass it onto our children someday. We have already passed on this book title to several friends of ours. A great resource!!!
Beth Bowman5 Stars Out Of 5October 23, 2002Beth BowmanThis information needs to be on the front page of every newspaper, church bulletin,and part of all school curriculm. This is the best kept secret ever!! This is what we all wishedwe had known how far is too far in a relationship in physcial contact and time spent togetherThis needs to be a part of all youth bible study programs. This helps us to understand how and when our tempations are the greatest and how to keep them under control. God tells us to have pure hearts,now we know how to keep them pure till the marriage covenant in this book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Sexual Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Dating Advice
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships