Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Climbing the Ladder in Stilettos: 10 Strategies for Stepping Up to Success and Satisfaction at Work - eBook|
By: Lynette Lewis
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2008|
Stock No: WW4749EB
Is your work deeply satisfying? Do you look forward to Monday morning and the start of each new day? If you could do anything in the world without fear of failing, what would you do?
Whether you're stuck in a dead-end job or are living the career of your dreams, Climbing the Ladder in Stilettos is your go-to-guide for life as a woman in the working world. You'll hear the stories of incredible women who made that precarious climb up the ladder while keeping their fashionable stilettos and heart intact. Drawing from their stories and her own, Lynette Lewis shares the secrets to purposeful work, including how to:
- create a purpose statement for your life and work
- follow the "four principles of promotion"
- establish a "personal board of directors"
- keep enduring when unrecognized, unrewarded, and underpaid
- discover gifts in surprising places, and more!
Climbing the Ladder in Stilettos will help you discover new joy, meaning, success, and satisfaction in your life's work. Why spend your time on anything less?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.