This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
If you're studying for the Foreign Service Officer Exam, you're going to want the guide to getting the best score you can. The CliffsTestPrep "Foreign Service Officer Exam " is specifically designed to prepare you for the written exam and oral assessment . Includes proven techniques from the test-prep experts, with more than 800 practice problems and detailed answer explanations available. 304 pages, softcover.
Your guide to passing the Foreign Service Officer Exam
Why CliffsTestPrep Guides?
Go with the name you know and trust
Get the information you need--fast!
Written by test prep specialists
* Review of how the exam is organized, along with answers to frequently asked questions
Part I: Written Exam: The Job Knowledge Test
* Descriptions of the five general career track knowledge areas--management, consular, economic, political, and public diplomacy
* Question-and-answer subject review chapters for the eight job topic areas, along with mini-tests after each subject review
* A sample Job Knowledge test with complete answers and explanations
Part II: Written Exam: The English Expression Test
* Grammar and usage review
* Two sample English Expression tests with complete answers and explanations
Part III: Written Exam: The Biographic Information Questionnaire
* General information on this section of the exam, plus helpful sample questions
Part IV: Written Exam: Written Essay
* Overview of the Written Essay portion of the exam, plus sample essay topics for practice
* Direction on how to effectively prewrite, outline, organize, edit, and revise your essay
Part V: Oral Assessment
* Overview of the Oral Assessment portion of the exam and the categories in which you'll be assessed
Test Prep Essentials from the Experts at CliffsNotes?
An American BookWorks Corporation Project
Contributors: Deborah Barrett, PhD; Elaine Bender, MA; Phillip Gay, PhD; Freddy Lee, PhD; Val Limburg, PhD; Tandy McConnell, PhD; Edward Miller, PhD; Deborah Grayson Riegel, MA; Sharon Saronson, MFA, MA; Brice Sloan, BA; Jonathan Weber, BA; Mark Weinfeld, MA
Since 1976, American BookWorks Corporation has been producing and publishing a wide variety of educational books for many of the major publishing houses. The company specializes in Test Preparation books, as well as K-12 Review Books and Study Guides. In its role as a book producer, it functions as a co-publisher, providing publishers with strong editorial, marketing, and technological expertise, based on more than 30 years of experience.
Since 1976 AMERICAN BOOKWORKS CORPORATION has been producing and publishing a wide variety of educational books in conjunction with many of the major publishing houses. The company specializes in test preparation books, as well as K-12 review books and study guides. In its role as a book producer, it functions as a "co-publisher," providing publishers with strong editorial, marketing, and technological expertise, based on almost 40 years of experience.