Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Cliffs Notes
Publication Date: 2000
|Dimensions: 8.31 X 5.29 X 0.56 (inches)|
Series: Cliffs Quick Review
Whether you need a course supplement, help preparing for an exam, or a concise reference for the subject, CliffsQuickReview Criminal Justice can help. This guide covers the criminal justice system in the United States, with coverage on police powers, citizens' rights, and criminal law. In no time, you'll be tackling topics such as
- Rights consciousness and civil liberties
- Legal defenses and justifications for crimes
- Theories of punishment
- The causes and costs of police corruption
- Sentencing statutes and guidelines
CliffsQuickReview Criminal Justice acts as a supplement to your other learning materials. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for — it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. You can also get a feel for the scope of the book by checking out the
- Contents pages that give you a chapter-by-chapter list of topics.
- Tabs at the top of each page that tell you what topic is being covered.
- Keyword in boldface type.
- Heading and subheading structure that breaks sections into clearly identifiable bites of information.
- "Great Debates" sections within each chapter.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are comprehensive resources that can help you get the best possible grades.