Clear: 8 Lessons on the Theological Foundations of Faith - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2010
"If your vision is out of focus, simple tasks like driving, reading, and writing become difficult to do well. Faith is not all that different.In order to follow Jesus and become more like him, it helps if you can see your faith clearlyit helps to have a theology that you live by. Theology is simply the study of God and the Christian faith, and the understanding of how God and faith play out in our everyday lives. In Clear, youll walk through the foundations to a Christian theology so that you can better understand God and bring his truths into focus. Youll learn more about: God Jesus The Holy Spirit Humanity Sin Salvation The Church Heaven At your own pace, you can work through the interactive exercises in this book to grow closer to God and to bring your faith into focus. Youll have opportunities to study the Bible, pray, put your new knowledge into action, and much more. If any part of your faith seems a little blurry, this book will help you see it more clearly."
Chris Folmsbee has served as a youth pastor for nearly 15 years, and now serves as a volunteer youth worker in his local church. He currently leads Barefoot Ministries, a youth ministry training and publishing company located in Kansas City, and is on staff with Youthfront. Chris is the author of several books including his most recent, Story, Signs, and Sacred Rhythms: A Narrative Approach to Youth Ministry. He lives in Overland Park, Kansas, with his wife, Gina, and their three children, Megan, Drew, and Luke.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry