- All Products
- Spring Super Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
Q: How do you find a missing barber?
A: Comb the city.
Apologize for not answering sooner!
Bob Phillips adds to his bestselling collection of joke books (nearly four
million copies sold) with this collection sure to delight kids and pester parents.
Within these pages, seekers of silly will discover a variety of wit-crazy
questions, daffy dialogues, knock knock jokes, and more. In addition to the promise to drive
parents bonkers with its contents, this book will also provide hours of cheap entertainment...and
make kids of all ages smile.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Humor