How Is It With Your Soul Class Leader: Class Leader's Manual for Use With This Day - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
How Is It With Your Soul? is a manual that serves as the twenty-first-century Class Leader's bible. The manual contains all the information needed to be an effective Class Leader in the Wesleyan tradition. Sections in the manual are devoted to: establishing and maintaining the classical Wesleyan Class Meeting, practicing effective group dynamics, growing spiritually as a Class Leader, engaging in Christian Conferencing, understanding and cultivating the relationship shared between the Class Leader and the pastor, and appreciating the duties and appropriate boundaries to be maintained by the Class Leader. How Is It With Your Soul? is not a textbook for a course of study or instructions for teaching a time-limited program, rather it is an indispensable tool that provides practical guidance and direction for the person committed to learning and practicing ministry as a Class Leader.
Denise Stringer graduated from Princeton with a concentration in New Testament and Christian Education. She holds degrees in pastoral care and counseling. Currently she serves a local United Methodist Church in New York. Dr. Stringer is the author of Paul and the Romans, The Kingdom Sayings of Jesus, FaithQuestions: What About the Rapture, and has written for Adult Bible Studies. Her most recent publication is How Is It With Your Soul, a companion piece for class leaders and program directors to be used with This Day.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality