Clark's Big Book of Bargains: Clark Howard Teaches You How to Get the Best Deals - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Hachette Books
Publication Date: 2003
Clark Howard's Living Large for the Long Haul: Consumer-Tested Ways to Overhaul Your Finances, Increase Your Savings, and Get Your Life Back on TrackClark Howard, Mark Meltzer, Theo ThimouAvery Trade / 2013 / Trade Paperback$18.00 Retail:
$20.00Save 10% ($2.00)
Clark Howard, the bestselling author of Get Clark Smart and host of the nationally syndicated radio program The Clark Howard Show, wants to show you how to get the best bang for your buck--whether you are at the supermarket, buying new clothes, renovating your home, or going to the movies. Learn how to pay $12.95 for a CD that costs $19.95. Find out why a $90 VCR just may work better than a $300 VCR.
Clark Howard is the host of The Clark Howard Show, a radio talk show syndicated in more than ninety cities around the country. He is also a featured commentator on WSB-TV in Atlanta and a columnist with the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Mark Meltzer is an editor at the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Both authors reside in Atlanta.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Other Finance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Other Finance
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance