City on Our Knees - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2010
TobyMac is a Grammy Award-winning artist, producer, and songwriter. First known as part of the popular group dc Talk throughout the 1990s, he launched a solo career in 2001 and has since won numerous awards, earned three certified gold albums, and had six #1 Christian singles. His previous books include Jesus Freaks (with dc Talk) and Under God (with Michael Tait and WallBuilders). TobyMac is married with five children and makes his home near Nashville, Tennessee.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Cindy Loven4 Stars Out Of 5Enjoyed this greatlyMarch 29, 2014Cindy LovenI love testimonial style books, they inspire me so much. These testimonies were so moving. You will find yourself laughing and crying along with the stories. Each story has a profound message with the underlying message and theme of the entire book, being about helping the downtrodden.
And while no one rarely agrees with everything others have to say, this book if you allow it to, will stir your heart to help others. To reach out to a lost and dying world around you.
4 stars from this reviewer. A wonderful book filled with great stories of faith.
This book was provided for review purposes only, no payment was received for this review.
zhanesmomBeaverton, ORAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Book!!February 22, 2013zhanesmomBeaverton, ORAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love Toby Mac as an artist and was excited to read this book!! It is a great compilation of many stories with Toby writing the intro and conclusion to each of the chapters!! Go get it if you are a fan of his!!
PolinaWestern MassAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent book!December 11, 2012PolinaWestern MassAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I just received this book, I bought it as a gift for my friend. When I started to read stories from the book I couldn't stop reading. Now I wish I could buy several of them. I'm going to buy more, one for myself and a couple for my other friends. These stories are easy to read and very inspirational. Buy it!
StarbrightSurprise, AZAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Inspirational giftJune 22, 2012StarbrightSurprise, AZAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3The song and focus of this book are inspirational. I couldn't have said it better. It is not so much a "how to" book as it is a series of quick read testimonies, easy to pick up when you have a few minutes. Creative cover makes it a lovely gift.
Kayla MerrittDefiance, OHAge: 18-24Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5InspirationalDecember 12, 2011Kayla MerrittDefiance, OHAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4This book was a great inspirational book. It had a lot of uplifting and motivating stories that made me want to work harder and become a better Christian. I like how at the beginning of every section, Toby waould put in his input, but the whole book wasn't about him. It was a bout people giving praise to God for miraculous things happening in their lives. I think my favorite story was where James King rescued Nadia, a girl with Asperger's, from a swamp. This book is a very powerful motivational book. I would recommend it to anyone needing some inspiration or faith boosting.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth