- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In this dynamic five-week church campaign, you and your church members will be challenged to take up the 40-day prayer challenge and press into God like never before. Using insightful stories and teaching, Mark will show how drawing circles in prayer will not only change your church members' lives today but will also impact the rest of their lives. This curriculum kit includes:
- One Draw the Circle book
- One Draw the Circle Study Guide
- One Draw the Circle Video Study, containing five small-group video sessions, five sermon outlines, and all the church promotional materials needed to successfully launch and sustain a five-week church experience
- One Draw the Circle Children's DVD-ROM, containing five weeks of detailed teaching outlines and scripts, engaging group activities, craft ideas, and weekly family take-home page for preschool, early elementary, and later elementary-aged children
- One getting started guide
The Draw the Circle church-wide campaign is designed for preschool through adult and will challenge your church to encounter God in new and powerful ways.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2018
Have your prayers become stagnant? Do you long to see God move in fresh ways? Are you ready to move to new places in your walk with God? If so, its time to take the 40-day prayer challenge and press into God like never before.
In this five-session video study, bestselling author and pastor Mark Batterson reveals how taking up this challenge will not only change the way you pray today but also dramatically impact the rest of your life. While this challenge wont be easy, and you will certainly experience setbacks along the way, as you pray through you can be assured that God will come through for you in new and exciting ways. Miracles that happen in your life decades from now will trace their origin back to this season of prayer, and breakthroughs that occur will become generational blessings that will live on long after your time on earth is over.
Today is the day for you to not only draw your prayer circle but also form your prayer circle with other believers in Christ. Now is the time to join with the more than half a million people who have already accepted this 40-day challenge to pray like it depends on God and work like it depends on them. As you do, you will witness the miraculous results in your life, your church, your community, and your world that only God can bring.
The Draw the Circle Study Guide includes video discussion questions, personal reflection questions, and daily devotional readings for each of the 40 days in the challenge.
- Drawing a Circle
- Dream Big
- Pray Hard
- Think Long
- The Ripple Effect
Designed for use with the Draw the Circle Video Study (9780310094685) sold separately.
Mark Batterson is the New York Times bestselling author of fifteen books, including The Circle Maker, In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day, and Chase the Lion. He is the lead pastor of National Community Church, one of the most innovative and influential churches in America. One church with seven campuses, NCC also owns and operates Ebenezers Coffeehouse, the Miracle Theatre, and the DC Dream Center. Mark holds a Doctor of Ministry degree from Regent University. He and his wife Lora, have three children and live on Capitol Hill.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides