Church Wellness: A Best Practices Guide to Nurturing Healthy Congregations - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Using the model of "best practices", church consultant Tom Ehrich presents seven key factors for determining a healthy church. Imminently practical, this concise 129-page paperback is loaded with checklists, bullet-pointed tips, and clear definitions.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Church Publishing Inc.
Publication Date: 2008
All churches, no matter the denomination, are faced with similar challenges: membership development, leadership development, communications strategy, spiritual development, young adult ministry, listening to parishioner needs, and measuring progress. The author provides a guide for clergy and lay leaders in a way that is clear and usable. Readers are directed to the Church Wellness website (www.churchwellness.com) for more in-depth guidance.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry