- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2017
It doesnt matter how old we are or what kind of work we do, weve all wondered at times, "Does my life really matter?" Do the everyday events and messy moments make any kind of difference? Is it okay to be fulfilled by the simple acts of raising kids, working in an office, and cooking chicken for dinner? This six-session video Bible study with bestselling author and popular blogger Melanie Shankle speaks directly to the heart of women of all ages who are longing to find significance and meaning in the normal, everyday world of attending class on their college campus, driving carpool to soccer practice, cooking a meal for their family, taking care of a sick loved one, or a million other things.
Melanie offers women the opportunity to embrace what it means to live an abundant and incredibly meaningful life finding beauty and laughter in all the small things right beneath the surface of every moment.
This study guide is full of relatable Bible teaching and includes video notes, group discussion questions, partnered or individual activities, and between-session personal studies.
- Being Faithful in the Small Things
- Created for a Reason
- A Word Fitly Spoken
- Broken Pieces
- Investing in Friendships
- Bigger than You Imagine
Designed for use with the Church of the Small Things Video Study (9780310081364).
Melanie Shankle writes regularly at The Big Mama blog and is the New York Times bestselling author of three previous books, including Nobodys Cuter than You. Melanie is a graduate of Texas A&M and loves writing, shopping at Target, checking to see whats on sale at Anthropologie, and trying to find the lighter side in every situation. Most of all, she loves being the mother of Caroline, the wife of Perry, and the official herder of two wild dogs named Piper and Mabel. The five of them live in San Antonio, Texas.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry