- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In this practical book, youth ministry veteran Les Christie will help you take a positive approach to discipline when it becomes necessary. When Church Kids Go Bad will:
- Reveal the reasons behind problem behavior and show you how to take a positive approach to discipline Teach you how to use rules and consequences effectively
- Help you evaluate your strengths and weaknesses in discipline situations (and improve your areas of weakness)
- Give you dozens of specific, practical, helpful ideas you can use immediately with your students
In addition to addressing the issues that are common to any youth ministry setting, Les will also give special attention to issues that present even more challenge, such as alcoholism and vandalism, students with learning differences, and teens with attention deficit disorders.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2008
Les Christie (DMin, Trinity International University) is a national speaker and youth ministry veteran. He chairs the youth ministry department at William Jessup University, in Rocklin, California where he has taught the Gospel of John for the last 15 years, and is also an adjunct professor at Western Seminary. Les is the author of more than a dozen books, including Awaken Your Creativity and When Church Kids Go Bad.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry