Has the Church Replaced Israel?: A Theological Evaluation - eBook
Add To Cart
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2010
The relationship between Israel and the church continues to be a controversial topic led by this question: Does the church replace, supersede, or fulfill the nation of Israel in God's plan, or will Israel be saved and restored with a unique identity and role? In Has the Church Replaced Israel?, author Michael J. Vlach evaluates the doctrine of replacement theology (also known as supersessionism) down through history but ultimately argues in favor of the nonsupersessionist position. Thoroughly vetting the most important hermeneutical and theological issues related to the Israel/church relationship, Vlach explains why, "there are compelling scriptural reasons in both testaments to believe in a future salvation and restoration of the nation Israel."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology >> Dispensational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology