5 Keys for Church Leaders: Building a Strong, Vibrant, and Growing Church - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Church Publishing
Publication Date: 2006
In this valuable church leadership resource, Kevin Martin examines the five aspects of congregational life that are key to the development and growth of a strong congregation. Based on the author's popular church growth seminar, The Five Critical Systems, the five keys to congregational growth are: Build the Team Keep Healthy Pay Attention to Generations Open the Front Door, Close the Back Door (keep your original members as you gain new members) Raise the Stewardship Level Five Keys for Church Leaders distinguishes itself from other such resources with a focus on the "systems" of congregational life rather than the "programs" of congregational life.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> General Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership