The Church Jesus Builds: A Dialogue on the Church in the 21st Century - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Wesleyan Publishing House
Publication Date: 2013
From the very beginning God had one plan in mind to spread His message of hope throughout the world--the church. For two millennia the Church of Jesus Christ has undergone significant changes and seen countless local manifestations. Yet it is empowered by one Spirit. In this timely, helpful volume, twelve insightful authors offer a practical, relevant picture of the church for today.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Wesleyan Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership