Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 712
Vendor: Bloomsbury Academic
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 8 X 5 (inches)|
Series: Church Dogmatics
For the Sake of the World: Karl Barth and the Future of Ecclesial TheologyGeorge Hunsinger(Ed.)Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2004 / Trade Paperback$33.75 Retail:
$37.50Save 10% ($3.75)
Described by Pope Pius XII as the most important theologian since Thomas Aquinas, the Swiss pastor and theologian, Karl Barth, continues to be a major influence on students, scholars and preachers today.
Barth's theology found its expression mainly through his closely reasoned fourteen-part magnum opus, Die Kirchliche Dogmatik. Having taken over 30 years to write, the Church Dogmatics is regarded as one of the most important theological works of all time, and represents the pinnacle of Barth's achievement as a theologian.
T&T Clark International is now proud to be publishing the only complete English translation of the Church Dogmatics in paperback.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Doctrine of God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology >> Modern Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Barth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Neo-Orthodoxy