Add To Cart
Who was he really? And how can you know for sure?
Consulting experts on the Bible, archaeology, and messianic prophecy, award-winning legal journalist Lee Strobel searches out the true identity of the child in the manger. If Jesus really was God in the flesh, then there ought to be credible evidence, including:
- Eyewitness Evidence - Can the biographies of Jesus be trusted?
- Scientific Evidence - What does archaeology reveal?
- Profile Evidence - Did Jesus fulfill the attributes of God?
- Fingerprint Evidence - Did Jesus uniquely match the identity of the Messiah?
|Title: The Case for Christmas: A Journalist Investigates the Identity of the Child in the Manger|
By: Lee Strobel
Number of Pages: 96
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 7.10 X 4.70 X 1.00 (inches)|
Weight: 2 ounces
Series: Case for
Stock No: WW340591
Adventures in Odyssey ® #1: The Adventure Begins - The Early ClassicsTyndale Entertainment / 2003 / Compact disc$17.69 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 73 Reviews
$24.99Save 29% ($7.30)
Adventures in Odyssey ® #57: A Call to Something MoreAdventures in Odyssey/Tyndale / 2013 / Compact disc$18.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$24.99Save 24% ($6.00)
Agents of the Apocalypse: A Riveting Look at the Key Players in the End Times, Audio CDDavid JeremiahTyndale House / 2014 / Compact disc$21.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$26.99Save 19% ($5.00)
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Christ Devotional, The Case for Christianity Answer book, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, and The Case for Grace. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. He serves as Professor of Christian Thought at Houston Baptist University. Visit Lees website at: leestrobel.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Mega Fall Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic
- Mega Fall Sale >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Mega Fall Sale >> Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio