Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Author Brett Webb-Mitchell begins with the writings of Paul, using them to clarify the biblical image of Christ's body as the community of believers. Taking this powerful analogy to heart, he suggests that Christian education must not only nurture the minds and spiritual lives of church members but also educate their bodies into the "Christly gestures" - performing acts of faith that imitate Jesus and embody the gospel in daily life. In the quest for a richer, more relevant understanding of Christian education, Webb-Mitchell provides meaningful answers to questions concerning the purpose, context, ways, and means of educating Christians today.
Number of Pages: 320
Vendor: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Find Related Products▼▲
- Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- Books >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Sunday School >> Teacher Training