- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Derived from theologian Wayne Grudems PoliticsAccording to the Bible, this digital short outlines five misguided approaches Christians take to politics and a way that is both more biblical and better for society. Grudem describes the five misguided approaches as follows:
- Government should compel religion
- Government should exclude religion
- All government is evil and demonic
- Do evangelism, not politics
- Do politics, not evangelism
In their place, Grudem argues for a view that he calls significant Christian influence on government. Provocative and compelling, How Christians Should Relate to Government will prod the thinking of politically minded Christians, regardless of which party they favor.
Wayne Grudem is research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from Harvard (AB), Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv, DD), and Cambridge (PhD). He is the author of more than a dozen books including the bestselling Systematic Theology.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology
- Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Politics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- eBooks >> Theology