- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
A guide to the whats, whys, and hows of the Christian faith for new believers. Well-respected pastor Max Anders helps ground new Christians in the faith. Thirty-six, easy to follow chapters deepen your understanding of biblical doctrines, while helping you apply them to everyday life. Learn what God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit have done for the world and for you. Gain a better understanding of the spiritual world, salvation, and the Bible.
Dr. Max Anders is the author of over 25 books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, and is the creator and general editor of the 32-volume Holman Bible Commentary series. He has taught on the college and seminary level and is a veteran pastor. Max provides resources and discipleship strategies at www.maxanders.com to help people grow spiritually.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship