These two PowerPoint presentations assist you in teaching through world religions, cults, biblical Christianity, and Christian denominations. Compare beliefs about God, Jesus, Salvation, the Trinity, heaven and hell, the Bible, baptisim, and more.
Christianity, Cults, & Religions
- More than 200 slides in each presentation
- Reproducible handouts and worksheets
- Teach on one part or run the entire presentation
- You control the timing, speed, and order
Christianity, Scientology, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, Unity School of Christianity, Armstrongism, New Age, Hinduism, NEW
Wicca, Mormonism, Hare Krishna, Unification Church, NEW
Nation of Islam, Jehovah's Witnesses, Nichiren Shoshu Buddhism, Christian Science, Transcendental Meditation (TM), Spiritualism, Baha'i World Faith.
Know what they believe about God, Jesus, Salvation, life after death, and their interesting practices. Shows the founder, date, and location of the group's headquarters. Has photos of founders, headquarters, symbols, key writings, magazines and tracts, practices, etc.Denominations Comparison
This ready-to-teach PowerPoint presentation gives a comparison between twelve different Christian church denominations and their beliefs about God, Jesus, scripture, baptism, “what is the church,” salvation, Lord’s Supper, and more.
• Baptist • Churches of Christ • Anabaptist • Amish • Quakers • Orthodox • Presbyterian • Anglican • Lutheran • Congregational
• Adventist • Pentecostal • Roman Catholic • Methodist
Requires Microsoft PowerPoint 2001 already installed on your computer (these CD-ROMS do not come with the PowerPoint application) and Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher (if printing handouts).