- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Can the church regain its cultural influence?
The church in America is losing ground. Unfortunately, our efforts to reverse this trend often seem to do more harm than good. In Joy for the World, Greg Forster explains how the church lost its culture-shaping voice and what Christians can do to turn things around.
This book teaches us that the key to cultural transformation is something that we might not expect: explosive, Spirit-produced joy in God and his gospel.
Greg Forster (PhD, Yale University) is a program director at the Kern Family Foundation and a senior fellow at the Friedman Foundation for Educational Choice. Forster is the author of numerous articles and six books, including The Joy of Calvinism.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview