Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Christmas Clearance
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
This is the participant's Guide that goes with the 6-session DVD for small groups that wish to know more about the differences between various religions and cult groups, from a Christian perspective. It can be used by itself, but is most effective when used with the DVD, participant guide, and handbook shown below.
The Leader Guide covers six sessions:
1. Definitions, Discernment, and Defending the Faith
2. Essential Christian Doctrine
3. Jehovah s Witnesses (Watchtower Society)
4. Mormonism (Latter-day Saints)
5. Eastern Religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, and New Age
Rose Publishing Product Code: 785X
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 (inches)
Series: Rose DVD Bible Studies
Easily find out how Christianity compares to 6 of the world's largest religions and cults, including Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, and New Age beliefs. Discover what makes cults attractive, how to practically spot false teaching, and see how Christianity is different from other religions/cults on 6 essential topics: salvation, Jesus, the church, and more! Christianity, Cults & Religions Participant Guide is the 98-page student workbook for the 6-session DVD-based Bible study curriculum on world religions and cults.
Created for Bible Studies, Sunday school classes, and church small groups, this cults Bible study is perfect for those who want to—
- Know what Christianity teaches
- What Christians believe and why
- Know the different beliefs of cults and world religions
Six-Session Study on Christianity and Cults
Christianity, Cults & Religions Participants Guide helps group members discover the differences between Christianity and other religions as part of the following six-session study:
- Definitions, Discernment, and Defending the Faith - Covers the six key elements that highlight the differences between Christianity and other religions and cults - Revelation, God, Jesus Christ, Salvation, the Church, and the Future (false predictions). Gives an overview of what other groups believe.
- Essential Christian Doctrine - Covers the key beliefs of Christianity and where the cults differ.
- Jehovah's Witnesses (Watchtower Society) - History, founder, practices, beliefs, and do's and don'ts.
- Mormonism (Latter-day Saints) - History, founder, practices, beliefs, and dos and don'ts.
- Eastern Religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, and New Age - History, founder, practices, beliefs, and dos and don'ts.
- Islam - History, founder, practices, beliefs, and dos and don'ts.
Paperback. 98 pages. Perfect for personal study, church small group, or Sunday school!
The Christianity, Cults & Religions DVD Bible Study Complete Kit
The entire Christianity, Cults & Religions DVD-Based Small Group Kit includes:
- One DVD with six 15-to-20 minute video sessions
- One Participant Guide
- One Leader Guide
- One Christianity, Cults & Religions pamphlet (fits in a Bible cover)
- One Christianity, Cults & Religions 112-page handbook comparing 40 religions
- One CD-ROM with tips and an optional PowerPoint® presentation to expand the scope of the teaching