Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 473
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 1995
|Dimensions: 6 X 9 (inches)|
Michael S. Neutzling5 Stars Out Of 5October 30, 2007Michael S. NeutzlingEidsmoe's book is a highly readable and invaluable resource in a day when our Founders' faith is regularly denigrated as simply "Deism". The reader will recognize how ridiculous that position is as he reads direct quotes from the writings of men like Washington, Hamilton, John and Sam Adams, Madison and others. Many will be shocked to discover that Franklin and Jefferson were not necessarily the devoted deists most historians would have us believe.
Paul D. Sands5 Stars Out Of 5May 1, 2000Paul D. SandsThis is an excellent well-documented resource on how US Government and the Constitution were influenced by the beliefs of the Colonists.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Academic >> Theology >> Culture
- Academic >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Books >> Theology >> Culture
- Books >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Current Issues
- Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Politics
- Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Worldview
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.