- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Do you think the twelve apostles include Sneezy, Sleepy, and Dopey? Genesis is an English rock band? Bread and wine is the first course? You need Christianity for Blockheadsthe user-friendly guide to making this mysterious faith called Christianity easier to understand. In witty Blockheads tradition, this latest book in the series unites a fun, clear, easy-reading style with a thorough introduction and exploration into Christian theology. Covering all the must-know teachings of the Christian faith and tying each one to key Bible passages, the concise, catchy, jargon-free style will appeal to a broad range of readers. You dont have to be a theologian to navigate the territory of Christian belief, but it helps to have a map. Here it is. Both Christians and curious non-Christians looking for clear and reliable explanations of the Christian faith will find them inside. Christianity for Blockheads helps you: Make sense of key Bible passages Discover what well-known scholars say about the main tenets of Christianity Learn interesting facts and insights on particular biblical themes Familiarize yourself with the Christian perspective on hot issues such as the end times, baptism, and speaking in tongues Dig deeper into resources for further study Walk the walk by demonstrating how the Christian message applies to contemporary living
Douglas Connelly (MDiv, University of Michigan; MTh, Grace Theological Seminary) is the pastor of Davison Missionary Church in Davison, Michigan, and an adjunct professor at Spring Arbor University. He is the author of several books, including The Bible for Blockheads, The Book of Revelation for Blockheads, and Amazing Discoveries That Unlock the Bible.
Martin Manser has compiled and edited Bible reference material and English-language dictionaries for nearly thirty years. He lives in Aylesbury, England. He and his wife have two children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Introduction to Christianity
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Introduction to Christianity
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship