Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: The Christian Writer's Market Guide 2015-2016: Everything You Need to Get Published|
By: Jerry B. Jenkins
Number of Pages: 512
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2015|
Weight: 1 pound 3 ounces
Stock No: WW4103054
For more than 25 years, The Christian Writers Market Guide has been the most comprehensive and highly recommended resource available for Christian writers, agents, editors, publishers, publicists, and writing teachers.
Wherever an author is at on the spectrum of writingfrom beginner to seasoned professionalthis book will help them find what they are looking for. This is the must-have tool for getting noticed and published and the ultimate reference tool for the aspiring Christian writer.
- Detailed listings for more than 180 book publishers, subsidy publishers, and self-publishers
- Detailed listings for more than 170 periodicals by category with rates of pay
- Detailed listings for literary agencies, writing contests, conferences, workshops, editorial services, and writers groups
- Extensive information on electronic and print-on-demand publishing
- 100 bonus pages filled with a wealth of how-to information, ideas, and tips
Jerry B. Jenkins is the author of more than 180 books, including the 63,000,000-selling Left Behind series. His non-fiction books include many as-told-to autobiographies, including those of Hank Aaron, Bill Gaither, Orel Hershiser, Luis Palau, Walter Payton, Meadowlark Lemon, Nolan Ryan, and Mike Singletary. Jenkins also assisted Dr. Billy Graham with his memoirs, Just As I Am. He also owns the Jerry Jenkins Writers Guild, which aims to train tomorrows professional Christian writers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works >> Specialized References
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Reference Works >> Writing References
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Writing Subjects >> Books on Writing
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Writing Subjects >> Writing References