- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Apologia's Worldview/Bible: Who is God? Lapbook PDF CD-ROMCandie DonnerKnowledge Box Central / 2016 / Compact disc$21.29 Retail:
$22.99Save 7% ($1.70)
Everything we think, say, and do reflects our worldview. Whether we realize it or not, basic beliefs about God, humanity, history, and the future inevitably shape how we live.
Philip Ryken, prolific author and president of Wheaton College, explains the distinguishing marks of the Christian worldview, helping us to engage thoughtfully with our increasingly pluralistic society. Based on the notion that ideas have consequences, this accessible resource will help you see lifes "big picture" by equipping you with a well-reasoned framework of Christian beliefs and convictions.
Westminster Theological Seminary, Philadelphia
Philip Ryken thoughtfully explains the ins and outs of a Christian worldview, backed by considerable biblical support and key selections from cultural touchstones. The book is a quick read but is certainly not slight. Thorough and accessible, this is a perfect resource for students who need a solid grounding or a fresh reminder of truths of the Christian worldview.
-D. Michael Lindsay,
President, Gordon College
I have written a behemoth of a book of nearly four hundred pages on the history of the worldview concept. Phil Ryken, Wheaton's fine and gracious president, has said what needs to be said about a Christian worldview in a much, much shorter space. And he's said extremely well what needs to be said about it. His book is most engaging. It is, indeed, a privilege to commend and to recommend this magnificent volume. To all: Tolle Lege - Take up and read!
-David K. Naugle,
Chair and Professor of Philosophy, Dallas Baptist University
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Supplements >> Resources
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download