Christian Weddings: Revised Edition - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Since its publication, Christian Weddings has become the necessary tool for engaged couples and pastors to plan unique and meaningful wedding services. It allows users to select the different elements from their wedding liturgy from a menu of choices in ceremonies from over twenty denominational traditions around the world. Christian Weddings serves many purposes. Pastors can offer new options in planning Christian weddings; couples of mixed religious denominations or traditions can celebrate a wedding day that meets their Christian needs; and couples who want a special service can successfully create a beautiful, personalized ceremony. This new edition includes additional ceremonies from an expanded range of sources, giving couples even greater freedom to plan a ceremony that fits their needs.
Andy Langford is a United Methodist pastor from North Carolina. Andy edited The United Methodist Book of Worship and wrote Your Ministry of Planning a Christian Funeral, and ChristianWeddings: Resources to Make Your Ceremony Unique. Andy's work blends scholarly, liturgical expertise with years of pastoral and practical suggestions for ministry.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Wedding
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Church & Supplies >> Office
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Wedding
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce