Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|1. OT509: The Christian and OT Theology||Walter Kaiser||1023:02||N/A||Album Only|
Walter C. Kaiser, Jr., Ph.D. (Brandeis University)
Colman M. Mockler Distinguished Professor of Old Testament and Ethics and President Emeritus,Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
This course examines the foundational theology of the Old Testament as applied to the New Testament and the church, identifying the focal point for the Old and New Testaments and discussing the continuity and discontinuity between the Testaments concerning saving faith, the people of God, the Law, worship, atonement, the kingdom of God, the Messiah, and the new covenant. Throughout the course, Dr. Kaiser examines how Old Testament theology is vital to contemporary Christian living.
Upon completion of your study, you should be able to do the following:
- Articulate Old Testament theological themes.
- Understand the problematic issues of Old Testament theology.
- Appreciate the significance of the Old Testament for the church.
- Apply Old Testament theology to life and ministry.
- The Christian and Old Testament Theology
- God's Central Plan
- Beginning at the Beginning
- Three Promises
- Faith in the Old Testament
- The People of God in the Old Testament
- The Law of God in the Old Testament (1)
- The Law of God in the Old Testament (2)
- The Theology of the Tabernacling God
- The Theology of the Atonement
- Wisdom in the Old Testament
- The Promise and the Prophets
- The Messiah in the Old Testament
- The Kingdom in the Old Testament
- The Day of the Lord in the Old Testament
- The Servant of the Lord in the Old Testament
- Isaiah and Old Testament Theology
- The Inclusion of the Gentiles
- Jeremiah and Old Testament Theology
- The Holy Spirit and Old Testament Theology
- Ezekiel and Old Testament Theology
- Daniel and Old Testament Theology
- The Postexilic Prophets
- The Old Testament and the New Testament
|Format: Compact disc|
|Publication Date: 2014|