10 Reasons to Stay Christian in High School: A Guide to Staying Sane, Standing Firm. . .and not looking like a Religious Idiot - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
When Monday rolls around and Christian teens set foot on campus, do they leave their faith back in Sunday schoolor are they the same Christ-following kids that people know (and admire) at church? Do they have the courage to "stay Christian" around peersor do they slide toward whats popular (risking some painful regrets)? Whether teens are looking ahead to their high school years or are somewhere in the middle, theres a lot they can do to remain sane when everyone else has jumped off the deep end. This book is filled with advice and tips to help them stay Christian in high school.
Michael Ross is an award-winning journalist and the author, coauthor, and collaborator of more than 30 books. The former editor of Breakaway, a national magazine for teen guys published by Focus on the Family, today he oversees Back to the Bibles book publishing efforts. He and his wife, Tiffany, live in Lincoln, Nebraska, with their young son, Christopher.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Challenging Topics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living