Do the changes occurring in the world and in your church make you uneasy? Do you feel more fearful as you age? Do you wonder if your prayer life is really effective? Do you hunger for more peace of mind? Would you like for your life to really count in these senior years?
You are not alone. More senior adults are living now than at any other time in history, and many are facing the problems that aging brings with it.
Author J. Mike Minnix shares in his book, Senior Christians Living Super Lives, how senior Christians can biblically:
- have peace and freedom from fear,
- be effective in serving and worshipping God,
- pray correctly, think positively and act decisively,
- have better relationships with family and friends,
- keep growing and learning, and
- focus on things that really matter most in life.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.