- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2009
Series: For Today
This volume in the popular For Today series deals with one of the most central and important aspects of Christian living--the practice of prayer. Martha Moore-Keish provides fresh help for understanding and revitalizing prayer life, challenges readers to engage all the senses while in prayer, and invites them to use prayer as the chief exercise of faith. Both groups and individuals can use this deeply theological yet engaging book and its discussion questions to increase their understanding of prayer and to enrich their prayer practice.
The For Today series was designed to provide reliable and accessible resources for the study and real life application of important biblical texts, theological documents, and Christian practices. The emphasis of the series is not only on the realization and appreciation of what these subjects have meant in the past, but also on their value in the present--"for today." Thought-provoking questions are included at the end of each chapter, making the books ideal for personal study and group use.
Here is a book on prayer that is simultaneously deeply theological and pastorally relevant. All the essential elements of prayer are here. Don E. Saliers, Candler School of Theology, Emory University
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides