Cross and Christian Ministry, The: An Exposition of Passages from 1 Corinthians - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is not available for purchase in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2004
D. A. Carson (PhD, University of Cambridge) is research professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois, and is the author or editor of more than fifty books, including The God Who Is There and How Long, O Lord? He is one of the founders of The Gospel Coalition and an active guest lecturer in academic and church settings around the world.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
iamhBC, CanadaAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5HIGHLY RecommendDecember 1, 2014iamhBC, CanadaAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5At present our Church's Home Groups are undergoing a study of the book of 1 Corinthians. As well as with the standard evangelical commentaries on this incredible book a friend introduced me to Carson's "The Cross and Christian Ministry". What an outstanding little, but powerful, study on chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 9 of Paul's letter! The only problem was with the type-set of the book: on a number (20 or so) of pages the type was smudged, but still readable.
Rev. Doyle Peyton4 Stars Out Of 5June 25, 2009Rev. Doyle PeytonCarson is always accurate, biblical,and insightful. This particular work just lacked verve. A pastor reading this thinking about preaching through I Corinthians could easily be put off from it.
daniel5 Stars Out Of 5April 14, 2009danielAlthough it is a thin book, I took more than an hour of solid reading to complete each chapter. And its only my first reading. I think Ill need another 2 rounds. It is exact, yet profound and devotional. No earth shaking discovery, but plenty of reflection and prayerful response. Definitely a worthy read and gift.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry